steering rod U-joints

To: Beamclub <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: steering rod U-joints
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 11:07:22 -0700 (PDT)
List and Steve L.- I have tried to use the search
engine to find the part brand and number for the two
steering u-joints wich are in line with the steering
wheel and the rack. Im sure the information is there
but Im to blonde and to dumb or it is hidden in the
long list of places to lok the search engine shows. If
anyone has these numbers OR if Mr.Laifman has time to
help, I will promise the return of a cold beverage and
a hot sandwich when I make it west to a CAT United or
if you have the info and go to the Te United I will
pay up than. Happy Colombus day to all of Mr.
Colombus's family members. Cheers, TonytheTiger