RE: Rhino Liner?

To: "'Bob Dixon'" <bobdixon@frii.com>, <Pappentl@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: Rhino Liner?
From: "grl19" <grl19@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 07:16:10 -0400
I have Rhinolining on the bed of my F250.  Very tough.

Biggest problem is applying it.  You MUST grind or some other way remove
the paint to bare metal or it won't stick well.  Place I took my NEW
F250 told me "You don't want to stay around and see what we are going to
do to your new truck"!!!

It was originally developed for use on mining equipment in Africa, then
brought to America.

Also, many rock climbers do the underside and inside of their Jeeps to
make it tougher and easier to clean

George