RE: Springs options

To: "'Bruce'" <brichards@fineeyes.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Springs options
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 10:56:06 -0400
Bruce
        I tried a couple different springs on my Tiger, I don't remember the
make or spring rate, and I did not like the stiffer ride they gave.  I went
back to the original springs that came on the car and I put a thinner rubber
donut on the top of the spring.  I have been happy with the ride ever since,
that's over 20 years.   This is one of those personal things; what is
comfortable for you deals and still enjoy the ride.

        Any tire rub should be investigated thoroughly to determine the root
cause; wrong parts, wrong tire size, or whatever.

Ron Fraser