Re: Ford engine

To: CoolVT@aol.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Ford engine
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 13:18:03 -0700
Mark,

There was an old saying, "Give an Englishman a bit of fiberglass, and he
will do something silly with it."

Now, this isn't jealousy over 351 cubic inches, however with the
unmistakable heritage of "Frankenstein" body parts, you wonder what even
good workmanship is worth on junkyard parts?

These weak eyes detect:

   1. Familiar windshield, doors,  top, rear window/body top, blended in
      engine lid of of a Porsche 911 car.
   2. Jaguar XK 140 grille.
   3. Jaguar based instrument panel.
   4. Porsche door interior panels.
   5. Confirmed Southern California location (San Diego)
   6. A lot of time and effort expended, without the skill of a
      professional body designer.
   7. Apparently good finish.
   8. Bolt-on K-H wheels (who also make knock-offs for US vehicles)

But, $67,000 dollars final selling price?

Steve

___
Steve Laifman
Editor - TigersUnited.com