Re: car covers

To: Sjhcobra1@cs.com
Subject: Re: car covers
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 10:40:43 -0700
As another satisfied customer of S.S., I acquired a car cover Rick had
procured through a friend who specialized in Mercedes (and up) covers.
I was sort of a cross between parachute material and an aluminized
coating.  There were mesh breathing panels in lengthwise folds, and it
scooted over the car like it was friction less.  Designed specifically
for the Tiger body.

Don't know if this is still available, but it is water proof, folds
easily into small size flat package, and works like magic.

Steve

___
Steve Laifman
Editor - TigersUnited.com