Re: Aftermarket steering wheels

To: Fhsloth3@cs.com
Subject: Re: Aftermarket steering wheels
From: "Bernardino Carlo M.D. Roberto" <crbernardino@mac.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 11:33:54 -0400
i recently obtained a steering wheel from lecarra direct from the
factory. As for the hub, my dad gave me one which I had in
possession. However, if your column is telescoping, you will have to
devise a way to keep your wheel in its adjusted position. Victoria
British has hubs listed including one for adjusting; I ordered one
think it may be different from the hub I have - they are identical
sourced from motolita.
Rob in ATL