Battery Disconnect

To: "Tiger List" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Battery Disconnect
From: "Cliff Alexander" <mk1a@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 22:10:57 -0700
Sometime ago there was some discussion about battery disconnects. I ran across
this one from autosportcatalog.com. They have both fused, to keep the clock and
radio presets right, and non fused. I bought two of the fused a couple of weeks
ago, I installed one on the Tiger and so far all is OK. The price for two is
$13.95.

    Question for the List, I'm planning to bypass the brake booster and use the
master cylinder from Doug Jennings. But I don't want to modify (bend) my stock
brake lines to connect the line FROM the master cylinder to the line FROM the
booster. I seem to remember that you could get  a hose and fittings or a metal
line and fittings to connect these two lines together. I think it was sold as
an emergency fix to bypass the brake booster so you could get home in case the
booster failed out on the road. Does anyone have any info on the "bypass hose"?

Thanks
Cliff Alexander