Re: Bypass Hose & Smitty

To: Cliff Alexander <mk1a@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Bypass Hose & Smitty
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 10:06:21 -0700
Cliff,

I have the "Tiger" servo by-pass stainless braided hose.  It was stocked
by C.A.T. It is great to have in the case of a servo failure, or
replacement while the servo is being repaired.  consists of two female
end fittings and a short length of braided S.S. hose. Brake pressure
goes way up without a servo, and I have no experience with Doug's product.

 Smitty (San Diego) has the cure for the Girling Servos that need
rebuild, and the leaky actuating rod from the vacuum chamber to the
hydraulic internals, that he rebuilds. (619)-233-7937, and let it ring!
(Fedex / UPS delivers both ways)

Steve

___
Steve Laifman