RE: Flywheel dust cover

To: "'Tim Webster'" <crabco@shaw.ca>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Flywheel dust cover
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 17:57:54 -0500
Tim
        The backing plate is a large metal piece that goes between the
flywheel and the block.   It looks like a gasket for the bell housing with
the same outline and holes for the bolts and pins plus a big hole for the
crankshaft and starter motor.

My parts list this as C20Z-7007-A; as long as the part is for a 5 bolt block
your OK.

If you needed to you could make one by tracing the bell housing and marking
all the holes on .080" sheet steel.   It would take a bit of work but could
be done.

Ron Fraser