2007 FREE Sunbeam Tiger, Alpine & Imp Calendar...

To: tigers@autox.team.net, alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: 2007 FREE Sunbeam Tiger, Alpine & Imp Calendar...
From: "Paul R. Breuhan" <prbreuhan@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 23:06:06 -0500
Listers,
I also have brought back my Free Sunbeam calendar in PDF format for those
people who are interested. If you are new to the List I did this a couple
years ago for fun.

It can be found at...
http://www.breuhan.com/sunbeam/calendar/index.html

And all 12 months are there, so feel free to download it anytime you please,
no more waiting for me to upload it month by month (like before). So don't
knock the server down by all rushing over to the website! And it is 8-1/2" x
11" to fit on standard letter sized paper.

I had collected a number of photographs (that I never used) from people and
plan on putting up a "rogues gallery" on my website and eventually working
all the pictures into free calendars. I should have that up by Thanksgiving.

Also if interested, again I made up a Sunbeam version to fund my Sunbeam
restoration. It's tabloid sized (11" x 17"), and comes bound, with a cover
and a hole to hang it on the wall (I finally got smart).

I made up calendars for the following vehicles:
- Austin Healey
- Jaguar
- Lotus
- MG
- Mini (classic)
- Morgan
- Triumph
- and obviously Sunbeam

Everyone but the Sunbeam calendar will more than likely a one shot deal for
2007 only.

Not sure if the large Sunbeam calendar will survive past 2007 either, but my
goal is to keep the small one up and running.

A sample of each also can be viewed at...
http://www.breuhan.com/sunbeam/calendar/index.html

Tell me you saw this on the "List" and I will knock some money off the price
to give you a deal you can't refuse. Email me if interested and want more
info (or visit my website) and feel free to pass this information on to any
other British car people you might think would be interested.

Thanks for your time,
Paul B

All-in-one security and maintenance for your PC.  Get a free 90-day trial!
http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwlo0050000002msn/direct/01/?href=http://www.windowsonecare.com/?sc_cid=msn_hotmail