Re: Gift card at the shop at the office

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Gift card at the shop at the office
From: "Greg Koss" <Greg.Koss@trw.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2006 08:23:59 -0500
While the card is not a photo of myself and my bride either, thirty years,
three weeks and two days ago, that could have been my wife and I.  Drove to
Quebec from PA on our honeymoon.  Couldn't convince wife we are going the
wrong direction.  First and last time I let her plan "our" trips by herself!!

>>> "Tiger man" <Tigerman67@hotmail.com> 11/1/2006 12:00 AM >>>
While the card is not a photo of myself and my bride, I recently got married
two months ago, and drove the Tiger to the cerimony.

Although, the Colorado weather didn't play in my favor.  The weather was
nice enough to allow me to wash the car and drive around earlier in the day.
But for the cerimony itself it was raining and had to have the top up.  The
drive up the mountain road in the rain freaked out my soon to be brother in
law, kept repeating that we needed to get there in one piece, and I told
him, this is what this car is made for, I could do another 15-20 mph up this
road if I needed to, as the Tiger remained glued firmly to the road.  Even
if the defrost and wipers and even dash lights were something to be desired.

The next day dawned as a nice clear day again, and we enjoyed some top down
cruising in the mountains the next day.

If the weather had cooperated, we might have used a Tiger photo taken at the
cerimony as an announcement or thank you card, but the one pic of us at the
car and my wife in her bright blue rain slicker, wasn't going to make it on
the face of any of our cards. :-)

Getting back to the card you showed, it looks like an emblem at the front of
the license plate.  Possibly Wyoming?
http://www.plateshack.com/y2k/Wyoming/wy2006.jpg (wyoming example)

Steve