RE: Lights and distributor (Personal)

To: "Steve Laifman" <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Subject: RE: Lights and distributor (Personal)
From: "Ronak, TP (Timothy)" <Timothy.Ronak@crna.akzonobel.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 18:02:53 -0500
Listers,
I will try to get the part numbers but ALL of the items ... LED bulbs
and the electronic 2 prong flasher were purchased at my local Autozone
store. They were just off of the rack items. All of the tailights were
replaced with bulbs that have the lights at the end of the unit not the
surround type. Originally they were to make the lamps brighter but they
seem to initiate much more abruptly rather that slowly illuminating when
the brake pedal is pushed they 'flash' on.

I will try to get part numbers and stuff but it means disassembly and
... that may take some motivation. I will try to pull the flasher and
get all of you the part number but I was told that an electronic Ford
flasher will do the trick as I recall.

Best Regards,

Tim Ronak
Business Development Manager
Akzo Nobel Coatings
23961 Via El Rocio
Mission Viejo, CA   92691
Off: (949) 305-5393
Fx: (425) 955-6268
Cell: (949) 289-3357
Business email: timothy.ronak@crna.akzonobel.com
Personal email: timronak@cox.net
VM: (800) 234-6747 ext. 2257#

This message, including attachments, is confidential and may be
privileged. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the
sender then delete and destroy the original message and all copies. You
should not copy, forward and/or disclose this message, in whole or in
part, without permission of the sender.