RE: TIGRLIK

To: "'Tiger News Group List'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TIGRLIK
From: "Joe Parlanti" <parlanti@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 09:33:27 -0500
I've always drawn a comparison between the Tiger and my BMW M Roadster.
It's a small 2 seater with an M3 drive train stuffed into a Z3 chassis.
Most people who you pull up next to at a light don't know the difference
between it and the Z3, just like the Tiger and Alpine. It'll never have
the future value like the Tiger enjoys, but it sure is a lot of fun.
BTW, in 2000, when my car was built, only 1761 M Roadsters were produced
which does put it in a Tiger-like low number production run.

Speaking of License plates, I always wondered who owns the vanity plate
"Tiger" here in Maryland. I spotted it the other day on a 3rd gen RX-7,
driven by a late 40's woman. I somehow missed the connection...

Joe Parlanti
B382000026