For G-ds sake, Mayf, RUN !

To: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Subject: For G-ds sake, Mayf, RUN !
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 13:20:14 -0800
Mayf !

Larry, I didn't know!

I was just watching a 1996 movie called "Mars Attacks!"

The evil martians were invading the earth.  Unknowingly, we sent out an
official
welcoming committee into the dessert, thinking they were peaceful.  As
our trucks
rolled out, they passed a highway sign reading "PAHRUMP, Nevada".

While I know you were at VAFB, when I visited, you may not have known where
you were moving to.  They must have settled there and tried to blend in,
but we KNOW
what  they are, now.

Run, for the sake of your lives, run! Make that World Record run on your
way OUT.

Steve

___
Steve Laifman