Re: Classic Motorsports Calendar

To: stubrennan@comcast.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Classic Motorsports Calendar
From: GRMTim@aol.com
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 18:56:49 EST
In a message dated 12/11/06 6:50:40 PM, stubrennan@comcast.net writes:

The latest issue of Classic Motorsports has their annual calendar
included.B  Anybody know who's Tiger that is featured in January?

Stu

Oooh, oooh pick me!! I know who's Tiger that is!

It's John Weberbs Tiger at our test track in Ocala Florida. It graces the
January page of our Classic Motorsports 2007 calendar.

I was going to tell everyone that if you want to get one of these spiffy
calendars for free, just go to our website and order a subscription before next
Friday and it comes free with the January issue.

Within a day or so there should be a picture of it up on our website too.

Sorry about the semi-commercial message but Stu brought it up.

Tim Suddard
publisher Classic Motorsports
classicmotorsports.net