Re: Dale's springs available

To: geowiz.sgy@cox.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Dale's springs available
From: JHef101@aol.com
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 16:00:19 EST
In a message dated 12/14/2006 10:05:46 PM Eastern Standard Time,
geowiz.sgy@cox.net writes:
bought a set of rear leaf springs from Dale's Restorations over a year
ago, trying to fix the poor ride of Tigger.  But it turned out my only
problem was adjustable shocks the PO had set for a silky smooth race course,
not the horrible roads of LA.  I am not going to use the springs, and I
doubt Dale wants them back at this point.  They are part number 10023 and
sell for $325.  If anybody wants to save $75 I'll sell them for $250 plus
shipping.

Jim Pickard
B9473298 ('65 Tiger)
AN5L/12109 ('59 Sprite)
2003 Mini Cooper
Lafayette, LA
Jim,
     I'll take them if no one else has spoken up yet. What difference if any
is there over stock? I am finally about ready to start on the car after
putting it up 3 years ago and the springs installed are the origianls that it
was
raced with and they were getting a bit soft.

Thanks,
Jeff Hefner
B9470028  '64 Tiger

321- 779-0516 H