F4B Question

To: Tiger List Serve <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: F4B Question
From: Randy Smith <RSSmithIQ@cs.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 13:18:55 -0500
My understanding is that Edelbrock made a couple of manifolds similar to
the F4B and that the actual F4B had an odd routing for one or more of
the intake galleys.  Does anyone know the scoop on this?  If it is true,
how do I know the difference?  If I ended up with a manifold that is not
an actual F4B, how much should I care?  My Tiger is pretty original, so
I'm trying to keep any mods at least period correct.  The manifold that
I'm looking at supposedly does not have "F4B" on it anywhere, but is
supposed to be a real one.

Thanks- Randy
--

Randy Smith