Re: Dearie, Do you remember when . .

To: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Dearie, Do you remember when . .
From: Theo Smit <theo.smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2007 22:22:11 -0700
Hah! Theo had to go look those numbers up. Off topic a little, I've been
pondering whether I should dive into the high end amplifier hobby for
some time - certainly there's a lot of entertainment value in reading up
on some of the "products" for sale, especially cables. Two examples:
Cryogenically treated speaker cables and power cords, and break-in
devices for your cables. The mind boggles.

Theo