Re: non tiger

To: David Sosna <sosnaenergyconsulting@cox.net>
Subject: Re: non tiger
From: garywinblad@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 14:52:09 +0000
 Interesting indeed..

Are any other Tiger owners going green?

I bought me a little Honda Insight and having as much fun with it (well
actually more fun right now) than my Tigers and Corvette.
I am getting up to 78MPG!  Saving the planet and saving gas everyday for fun
driving
later...   I have also heard that a southern cal Tiger autocross champion is
now driving
a Prius to work.

Hot rod hybrids may be the next wave:

http://www.gassavers.org/articles/auto-enthusiasts-ditch-horsepower-for-gas-mileage