non Tiger but a Smart car

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: non Tiger but a Smart car
From: <jxnichols@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 00:30:19 -0500
Two years ago my daughters soccer coach pulled up in a very small convertible
sports car.  I asked him what it was and he said it was a Smart roadster.  He
had borrowed it from a friend who was an automotive engineer.  It may have
been a evaluation car which is not uncommon in the Detroit area.  It was