Auction at the Mitty

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Auction at the Mitty
From: Mike Harper <roadsterdude1600@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 08:35:16 -0800 (PST)
Thought you guys might be interested in the Classic
Car Event: Classic Auto Auction "Auction At The Mitty"

Date/Time: Saturday April 28, 2007 2:00 PM

Place: The Infield, Road Atlanta Raceway,Cestnut
Mountain GA - During Walter Mitty Vintage Race Weekend

Why: Because it will be a BLAST, and because we need
an Auction for "real cars" affordable to "real people"

Seeking Consignments of Classic Sports and Muscle Cars
in all stages of restoration from "trailer project" to
"trailer queen".  With or without reserve. Very
affordable commissions & fees!

More Info at: www.auctionatthemitty.com

According to Mike Harper, SEROC member and Datsun
Roadster Owner - "Harper Auction & Realty is teaming
up with HSR (Historic Sportscar Racing) and Classic
Motorsports Magazine to bring you, the Classic Car
Enthusiast, what will come to be known as
"EVERYMAN'S AUCTION" - Auction at the Mitty!

We are piggy-backing on the excitement brought to our
hobby by such high profile Automobile Auctions as
Barrett-Jackson, RM, Russo & Steele and Kruse
International, but we are doing it in a little
different way.  We want this to be an auction for the
"rest of us".  I don't know about you, but my wife
would not understand if I spent $2.13 million for a
289 Cobra, but she may let me live if I bought a nice
running Z-car or MG Midget project for -say-
$3,000.  By offering a fun event in a great venue, to
be enjoyed along with a great vintage race and club
event weekend, we aim to have an array
of great classics in all stages of restoration to meet
the "dream" needs of real guys and gals like US!

For us, this is where business meets pleasure.  Mike
Harper is an amateur restorer and classic car nut from
way back, and owns and drives his own classics, so we
know and love the market.  The next best thing to
owning a whole stable of classic cars, is selling them
at auction, and that is the plan for April 28, 2007 at
the Road Atlanta "Walter Mitty" vintage race weekend

Now don't get me wrong, we are not planning a "junker"
sale, far from it!  We plan to have some very nice
examples of some of the best classics of all times,
but simply put, many of our offerings will
be within the price range of the "normal" classic car
enthusiast. We are now accepting consignments, so you
will have the winter to get the car "ready for the
block".  There is no time like now to get started in
putting the inventory together.  Go to the website at
www.auctionatthemitty.com to see how it works!
Auction at Road Atlanta in April:

Mike Harper
Charleston SC