Re: Timing

To: Thomas Witt <atwittsend@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: Timing
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 11:14:59 -0800
Tom,

I am not sure what distributor, or internal parts, you are using.  The
original weights, on the single point stock Tiger distributor, have
positive stops in the slots that fits over the weight slot stop pins.

While a change in springs can influence the rate of mechanical advance,
the total advance is controlled by the weight slot stops.

___
Steve Laifman
Editor - TigersUnited.com