Re: Paint Question

To: tigers@autox.team.net, Joe Parlanti <parlanti@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Paint Question
From: <e.coiner@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 11:10:54 -0800
It sounds like an compatiblity problem between the primer and the top coat.
Are they made for each other?   Did you wait a day or two before topcoating the
primer?   If you recoat too soon the solvents that are left in the primer can
wreak havoc on the topcoat.

Erich

, so I took particular care in cleaning the pieces