RE: Friend May have been Scammed on EBay

To: "Tiger Email List" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Friend May have been Scammed on EBay
From: "TM" <strombecker@telus.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 07:50:51 -0700
Dan

Sorry to hear that someone else is scamming people.  I was scammed in my
opinion by Joe Schuessler on a trunk lid.  It doesn't have to be ebay, this
person did it from this list unfortunately.  Most people I have dealt with
have been honest, but there is the odd person looking to take advantage of
people on the internet.  They know there is very little recourse, so they can
get away with it.  You can see this persons handy work on my web site
www3.telus.net/public/strombec .

Terry
B9471362