Re: Help With Windshield Wipers

To: Theodore Brown <tbrown@midcoast.com>, "Tiger's Den"
Subject: Re: Help With Windshield Wipers
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 05 May 2007 11:00:18 -0700
PRIVATE:

Tod,

Examine your wiper motor and determine whether, or not, it says "LUCAS"
on it.

If so, I think you've found the problem.  ;-)

Seriously, I have had no problems with mine.  If you have access to the
electrical junctions and have a voltmeter, you can determine which wires
are "hot" in any given position.  The correct wiring is in a LARGE view
on TigersUnited.com:

http://www.tigersunited.com/resources/wsm/tt-images/MKIABIGwiring.jpg

Steve

___