parts value help needed

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: parts value help needed
From: v8cat <v8cat@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 06:43:25 -0700 (PDT)
Tiger Fans,
  I have listed several parts but unable to come up with a FAIR price for them.
Can someone please let me know what a BON in B condition, LAT valve covers
(need polishing). NOS interior light and speedo cable (new) and MKII headlight
rim(1). worth today. Been out of the loop for several years and do not remember
what I paid.

  This is worse than selling my MKII. Lots of great memories.

  Thanks for your time. Perry in Delray Beach

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.