Stickers for LAT-70 Wheels

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Stickers for LAT-70 Wheels
From: "Steinman, Bill" <wsteinman@pogolaw.com>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 11:48:34 -0400
Howdy all.  I've got a quick question about LAT-70 wheels.  I ordered some of
those nifty Tiger badge stickers for the center of the three-eared spinners
from Sunbeam Specialties.  Were these badges featured on the original wheels
back in the 60s?

Thanks as always!

B.

NOTICE: This communication may contain privileged or other confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that you have
received this communication in error, please do not print, copy, retransmit,
disseminate, or otherwise use the information. Also, please indicate to the
sender that you have received this communication in error, and delete the copy
you received.

IRS CIRCULAR 230 Disclosure:  Under U.S. Treasury regulations, we are required
to inform you that any tax advice contained in this e-mail or any attachment
hereto is not intended to be used, and cannot be used, to avoid penalties
imposed under the Internal Revenue Code.

Thank you.