Re: Help

To: William Lau <mrlau@charter.net>, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Help
From: Bill Martin <tigerfixer@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 14:42:03 -0700 (PDT)
 William,
 What you have there is the Lou Anderson Ackerman
 Correction Kit. It worked ok but tended to wear out
 the Heim Joints over time. I would take your steering
 rack out and send it to Doug Jennings at Tiger Auto
 Service in Dayton OH. Doug has the rack ends
 reproduced and can go through the rack for you, then
 all you do is put it in and get an alignment. As far
 as the exhaust pass throughs I would do the pipe
 treatment as it will stiffen up that area. If you are
 bringing the car back to concour I would get new
inserts
 from Rick at Sunbeam specialties and have them put
in.
 My 2c
 Bill Martin

Be a PS3 game guru.