Carpet install question

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Carpet install question
From: "Steinman, Bill" <wsteinman@pogolaw.com>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 15:13:33 -0400
I'm full of questions today -- clearly I'm not concentrating on work.
My car came with a very poorly installed carpet kit, and I'm in the
process of working out how to install the new set I got from Sunbeam
Specialities (which is very impressive, I must say).  Everything seems
obvious, but I have a question.  On the rear shelf behind the seats,
there's a hump in the middle of the shelf for the differential housing.
Does this get covered with interior panel trim or carpet?  Thanks as
always!

NOTICE: This communication may contain privileged or other confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that you have
received this communication in error, please do not print, copy, retransmit,
disseminate, or otherwise use the information. Also, please indicate to the
sender that you have received this communication in error, and delete the copy
you received.

IRS CIRCULAR 230 Disclosure:  Under U.S. Treasury regulations, we are required
to inform you that any tax advice contained in this e-mail or any attachment
hereto is not intended to be used, and cannot be used, to avoid penalties
imposed under the Internal Revenue Code.

Thank you.