Re: Tiger Suspension Issue

To: arado7@sbcglobal.net
Subject: Re: Tiger Suspension Issue
From: Steve Sage <fastsage@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 12:55:11 -0700
Interesting. They're about three years old but now that I think of it,
the front left tire is pretty worn on its outer edge from when the front
end was mis-aligned. I wonder if uneven wear on that outer edge of the
tire just reached a point where it may be causing that odd bouncing
"rythym". Thanks for the tip as I hadn't thought of that.

Steve