RE: Dot 4 under carpet

To: "Peter Stanisavljevich" <pete_stanisavljevich@coxtarget.com>,
Subject: RE: Dot 4 under carpet
From: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 11:17:53 -0600
I've been told that carb cleaner is basically the same as drycleaning
fluid. I don't know that for sure, but based on my experience it
certainly removes grease and the like from clothing (or carpet) like
nobody's business. One thing is that if you do use it to remove
something that has solids (such as grease/dirt) then it's best to spray
the cleaner so that it blasts the gunk off of the fabric - so if you got
a grease glob on a shirt, spray from the inside out. Otherwise the spray
will try to push everything through the fabric and spread the stain.

Theo