Stud for conv top

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Stud for conv top
From: "Tiger man" <Tigerman67@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 16:22:17 -0600
Hi all,

My tiger came from the PO with one of the studs missing that helps hold the
conv top and tonneou cover in place.  There has been a spare rolling in the
console and I thought I would install it before I managed to loose it. The
stud is the one right behind the passenger door.  I got the  passenger side
piviot point of the convertible top loose and moved out of the way.  I assumed
there would be an access hole behind it to install the nut on the stud, but no
hole.   I can't figuire out how you would install that stud.  I'd rather not
dissassemble anything else if I don't know how to access the back of that
panel.to get that nut on there.  Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Steve