Re: T5 conversion

To: Tom Hall <modtiger@comcast.net>, Lewis Gooch <lgooch@satx.rr.com>
Subject: Re: T5 conversion
From: Stephen Waybright <gswaybright@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 09:54:32 -0700 (PDT)
Lewis,
As you're aware, I have the AMC based T5 conversion kit, but I'd
definielty go with Tom's new kit if it were available when I did my
car. It's much less hassle and well engineered from what I saw when I
visited Tom's house-shop a couple years back.

The correct AMC T5 tailhousing has been extremely difficult to find for
a number of years.