question for all you rocket scientists

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>, <detomaso@realbig.com>
Subject: question for all you rocket scientists
From: "Lynn Wall" <lwall@wt-inc.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 09:24:44 -0600
All,

This may be a stupid question and probably covered in the past but I have
not read anything related and those I have asked are not sure either so here
goes:

Two virtually identical cars (or the same car if it helps), one at sea level
and one at 6,000' elevation.  80 degree day in both locations, exact same
driving, exact same humidity, timing, tuning, etc.  Will one car run cooler
than the other?

Basically I'm trying to find out what effect elevation and therefore thinner
air has on the cooling (if any) of a car.  It strikes me that if there is
less air going through the radiator due to the thinner air then you would
have less cooling.  Am I wrong or crazy?

Just curious,

Lynn, maybe the thinner air is getting to me