Aftermarket Wiring Harnesses?

To: "Triumph GT6 List" <nass@yahoogroups.com>, "Tiger List"
Subject: Aftermarket Wiring Harnesses?
From: "Dan Eiland" <deiland1@elp.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 21:07:59 -0600
I have been looking at different aftermarket wiring harnesses for a project
car of mine and was wondering if others on the list have had any experiences
with these they would like to share. I have spoken with some friends of mine
that are into the Hot Rod scene and they recommended I use the EZ Wiring
Harness. The consensus seemed to be that the EZ harness was basically the
same as the Painless Harness but at less than half the price. I couldn't
find anyone locally that had anything bad to say about the Painless or the
EZ harnesses other than the Painless Harness hurt their pocketbooks whereas
the EZ Harness was a little easier on the pocketbook. Just wondering if any
of my car friends out there have had any experiences with these aftermarket
harnesses they could share.

TIA,
Dan Eiland
El Paso, Texas