Re: [Tigers] Grant's Pass Photos

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Grant's Pass Photos
From: Theodore Brown <tbrown@midcoast.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2007 20:12:47 -0400
I can only echo Jim Armstrong's thoughts about the photos of all those
cars!  For one who is also a right coaster (some would say right field up
here in Maine) it is amazing to realize so many Tigers actually
exist.  Last summer my wife and I hosted a small get-together of about six
Tigers and an Alpine or two.  Several of the cars came from out of state
(from away, we say in Maine) since I doubt there are that many Tigers in
our state.  My Tiger sat in my garage for many years, partly disassembled,
due to my lack of time and resources to complete its restoration.  The
discussions on the list (and a few memories) were what kept my interest and
hopes alive of having my car back on the road at some point.  I have
succeeded in that quest in no small part due to the contributions of many
of those on the list.  Thank you all!

Tod
B382002384LRXFE