[Tigers] Tiger Magazine Article

To: "Tigers@Autox. Team. Net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Tiger Magazine Article
From: "William Lau" <mrlau@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 21:41:44 -0500
Then we wouldn't be willing to drive them.  How many real Cobras have I seen
lately?  The last one was probably 20 years ago on the streets but I have a
good chance of seeing a replica any time.  Most people have no idea what an
Alpine is much less a Tiger.  I think there are only 3 or 4 cars in St.
Louis where I live. -- Bill -

If only Rootes would have called it the Shelby Sunbeam Tiger than we could
probably add $50,000  to the value of a restored car.  Most of the public
out
there have no idea that Shelby had anything to do with the car.  Although
when
you think about it, the Shelby name doesn't seem to help the various mid
eighties Dodges' like the Omni GLH or Shelby Charger.  I can't even remember
when I last saw a Shelby Dodge.

 As far as the styling goes, I like it.  Last Saturday up on Woodward Ave.
with all of the other gearheads in anticipation of the cruise, a Ferrari
owner
stopped and told me he always liked the styling of the Tiger.   It all
depends
on what you like.