Re: [Tigers] Chrysler engine myth

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Chrysler engine myth
From: Stephen Waybright <gswaybright@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 19:32:43 -0700 (PDT)
When I was buying a new Dakota back in the '90s, the old time Dodge
salesman noticed my Tiger and during the ensuing conversation he was
telling me that all Tigers came with Chrysler V8s. He absolutely would
not believe otherwise. Too bad I didn't have a "Tiger - Powered by
Ford" reference. I've had two or three other similar conversations.

Stephen Waybright