[Tigers] Tiger left hand drive vs. right hand drive config.

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Tiger left hand drive vs. right hand drive config.
From: "Cullen McCann" <CMcCann@lwpb.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 17:34:53 -0500
Fellow Tiger..ers...

I have a question, and maybe this is a good one for Norm if you're
listening...I don't think I've seen an HRO car up close, and if I have,
I doubt I would have noticed this.

Were there differences in the shifter location for the right hand drive
domestic sales cars over the cars for export? in other words, since the
shifter hole is offset to the left in a left hand drive car, in an HRO
car, this would put the shifter even farther from the driver. I suppose
a totally different transmission configuration would have been necessary
to accomplish this, which I've never seen. I may have answered my own
question. It just seems odd that the shifter that far away ( 3 or 4
inches?)  would have been acceptable.

Thanks!

Cullen
b382001452