Re: [Tigers] Clearance on 16" rims

To: "'Smit, Theo'" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Clearance on 16" rims
From: "RObin Young" <robin02@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 16:54:04 -0400
I ran into this with the new 16" Panasports.  The clearance was there when
the wheels were straight ahead but when a full turn was set, the control arm
took out the balance weights and scratched the wheels.  I used a 1/4" spacer
between the wheel and disk as a temporary fix until one of you brighter guys
solved it. Robin