[Tigers] rear brake drum

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] rear brake drum
From: "Bruce" <brichards@fineeyes.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 16:16:32 -0500
Got my car back today, all rubber in front end replaced, new springs, rack
Is fine.  Car drives great now.

The other problem I have is on the driver side rear drum, my mechanic did
not have time to look at it.  I have take the drum off myself (took about 15
minutes, very tight).  What is happening is it doesn't seem to release when
parking brake is off, cable is loose, with drum off it looked fine.  But
when I drive you can feel it..grab..grab..grab..grab......  at about 10 mph
it will stop the car in about 10 feet.

My mechanic says he can take some surface off of the pads, depending on the
specs.  I also figure I might can get the drum turned to free up a little
wiggle room.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,

B9470147