[Tigers] GT40P Cylinder heads

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] GT40P Cylinder heads
From: "Ronak, TP \(Timothy\)" <Timothy.Ronak@crna.akzonobel.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 23:48:22 -0400
Listers,

I have a set of GT40 P heads that are extra from my wife's engine
rebuild project Mustang. They purportedly have about 5000 miles but I
suspect about 20,000 miles. They ran well and did not smoke and included
are a new set of felpro valve seals (you do not need to install but
might as well) I have a set of performance flat tappet springs for a
hydraulic cam that I could also include and also a set of ARP adjustable
rocker studs. I would like $300 for the pair of heads and the extra new
valve seals, springs and studs from a Tiger guy as that is what I have
into them. Any takers before I list on Ebay? I also have some
instructions on porting these heads I found online including port cross
section photos to ensure you do not grind through the wrong spot. By the
way I ported the new set I had and it only took an evening to clean them
up nicely. If you need rockers I also have a full set of very low mile
stock rockers and trunnions as well.

By the way these would bolt on most small block fords and based on the
measuring would likely work on a 260 inch motor but the valves would be
a little shrouded at the edges of the bores. One could flow notch the
bore slightly or go to a bigger inch engine :-)

I did not use them as I was able to find a NEW set with larger
performance valves already installed for a decent price from the engine
builder I bought the stroker kit from (for lots more $$) to go on her
331 in her 1991 mustang. By the way the engine runs awesome and the
extra torque makes driving her car a dream.

I am in so cal so it would be easiest if someone wanted to pick this
stuff up. I will ship though if necessary or desired. I have photos if
you like just send me an email.

Best Regards,

Tim Ronak
Services Consultant