Re: [Tigers] Speedo Cable

To: DWheeler@dopplegangers.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Speedo Cable
From: DJoh797014@aol.com
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 23:30:14 EDT
I believe that SS carries complete cable with housing.

Before you ruin that new cable, pull the speedo and see if the gear in  the
head has seized due to lack of lub, age, etc.  This is a very common  malady
to Tiger speedos. Stick a square drive (old cable end) and such in the  hole.

Ii should turn easily.  If not, its time time for a speedo  rebuild.  I
believe other
listers can direct you towho can do it.

British Car Festival at the Morraine Valley Comm College in Palos  Hills,
IL.  I'll be working registration from sunup to the end of the  show.
600 great cars and over 2000 enthusiasts.

Parts Vendors, Good Food, Symposiums on how-to fix. etc.

Spectators are free.  Cars are $20.

Dave