Re: [Tigers] Instrument O-Rings

To: tbrown@midcoast.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Instrument O-Rings
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2007 17:13:37 EDT
On installing the cubby box....it's been years, but I think I used  very
short screws and attached small blocks of wood to the back of the dash in
appropriate locations, put the box in place and then used screws from the
inside  of
the box into the blocks of wood.  I then used a black magic markers to  color
the screw heads black.  I'm pretty sure that's how I did it. It's  attached in
a solid manner with nothing showing and I know I didn't remove the  dash to
do it.
Mark