Re: [Tigers] Tigers Digest, Vol 1, Issue 78

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tigers Digest, Vol 1, Issue 78
From: TIGEROOTES@aol.com
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 19:58:00 EDT
Hi Richard,
When things suddenly all start to go bad in the electrical system, it's
usually because one of the grounds has become disconnected.

Theo is spot-on about bad grounds being the most likely cause of most of your
problems, but I also wonder if by chance your engine mounts are soft or
broken and your generator has been physically contacting your brake light
switch.
I've seen some strange things happen do to this before.
Jim Leach    Pacific Tiger Club     Seattle