Re: [Tigers] Complete List - The 50 Worst Cars of All Time - TIME

To: "'Robert Bernardino'" <crbernardino@mac.com>,
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Complete List - The 50 Worst Cars of All Time - TIME
From: "Stu Brennan" <stubrennan@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 13:53:01 -0400
Some of their criteria are a little off the mark.  Certainly there are
many that deserve this "honor", but there are also some that I, or any
car guy wouldn't mind having in the garage.  The model T, the Amphicar,
the MGA TC, the TR7, the DeLorean, the Lotus Elite, are possibilities.
We already have the Explorer (a 98).  Many of these were probably
unsuitable as regular daily drivers, but as automotive toys they could
be a lot of fun.

Stu