Re: [Tigers] Andy Rooney's Tiger

To: Kevin Wouters <jkwouts@yahoo.ca>, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Andy Rooney's Tiger
From: v8cat <v8cat@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 14:13:00 -0700 (PDT)
I spoke to Andy a few years back and he told me his mechanic replaced the
engine. Seem to remember with a 289. He also doesn't drive it to far because
"it is to small".  How he bought it is in his book.

Kevin Wouters <jkwouts@yahoo.ca> wrote:
  For what it's worth... I would drop that link on to the Wikipedia site for
Any Rooney, he might not return emails but he can't escape notice of being a
dumb ass all the time.

Here is the link... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andy_Rooney

You obviously work hard on the care of your Tiger, don't let him get away with
it!