Re: [Tigers] Oil Filter Adapter

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Oil Filter Adapter
From: "Joe Parlanti" <parlanti@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 20:16:07 -0400
As a follow-up to my last email, I ran across this part on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/FORD-302-V8-OIL-FILTER-ADAPTER-NEW-Mustan
g-5-0-NR_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33661QQihZ007QQitemZ170147639308QQrd
Z1QQsspagenameZWDVW

It looks like exactly what is needed assuming the threads are correct.

JVP