[Tigers] convertible top questions

To: "Tiger List" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] convertible top questions
From: "James E. Pickard" <geowiz.sgy@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 21:45:31 -0500
It's me again.  I haven't sent anything to the Tiger list in over a year as
I've been preoccupied with restoring a bug-eyed Sprite (which is now done and
for sale).

I have a question about the proper location for the Retainer-Centre (part no.
2220845 and 383 on Plate D - Section YX of the Factory Parts Manual) which
holds the top to the rear of the cockpit.  Is it supposed to be mounted flush
with the rear deck, or about 1/4 inch lower to accommodate the metal cover?
(Obviously I have a Mark I.)

Also, where is the video that show how to stow the top?  I know I've seen it,
but I must have failed to bookmark it.

Thanks.

James E. Pickard
Lafayette. LA