[Tigers] Need parts

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Need parts
From: GRMTim@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 11:25:03 EDT
Does anyone have a decent straight usable bumper? Of the three I have, one is
straight enough that I dare send it to the chrome shop. I would prefer
something close by or better yet, brought to the United next week where I can
pick
it up. I also need a washer switch. Thanks. I plan on bringing my unfinished
car down to the United event hotel on sunday afternoon, if anyone wants to
check
it out. I have also invited the TAC crew up to my shop Sunday morning to do a
TAC inspection.

Tim Suddard
Publisher; Classic Motorsports
and Grassroots Motorsports magazines
www.classicmotorsports.net
www.grassrootsmotorsports.com
Phone: (386) 673-4148 Fax: (386) 673-6040